|Abilities||Super Strength, Metal Teeth, Jet Boots|
|Occupation||Former U.S. President|
|First Appearance||Rushmore Rumble|
|Voiced By||Maurice LaMarche|
George Washington was the 1st President of the United States of America. In the episode Rushmore Rumble, the Mount Rushmore monument depicting George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were brought to life by Dexter and Mandark respectively.
One day at school while watching a documentary on Mount Rushmore, Dexter discussed the possibility of bringing to life the presidential sculptures (after the subject was brought up by Timothy) with the technology of Tripolar Frankensteinian Electrodes which could then be used to cause havoc and destruction, and this thorough explanation did not go unnoticed by Mandark, who grew a keen interest in Dexter's explanation, writing down everything as he spoke.The next day as Dexter is planting a cherry tree, it is suddenly cut in half by a giant stone axe wielded by the now living full bodied statue of George Washington who is being controlled by Mandark. Mandark then has George smash Dexter's home and lab, forcing Dexter to briefly retreat in order to try and bring to life his own sculpture from Mount Rushmore. Meanwhile Mandark, assuming himself to be victorious, proceeds to lounge in Dexter's pool with Washington when they are suddenly confronted by Dexter and his now animate statue of Abraham Lincoln. The boys and their statues then engage each other in an epic battle. Eventually the two statues prove to be evenly matched, and it appears the presidential statues somehow gained self-awareness, now commenting on their equal might and complimenting each other. The two eventually end the battle and leave behind Mandark and Dexter, much to their frustration, and the two statues decide to go eat some bricks. As the two made their way down the street, they passed by little Timothy who was immediately traumatized by seeing his worst nightmare become a reality.
- Metal Teeth - Mandark made Washington's teeth metal.
- Rocket Boots - Mandark modified Washington with rocket boots that would pop out of his ankles.
- George and Abe's sizes are constantly inconsistent throughout the episode.
- The scene where George cuts down Dexter's cherry tree is a reference to the legend where a young Washington chopped down his father's cherry tree and was honest about what he had done.
- George's Frankensteinian Electrodes are never seen, likely being concealed by his stone collar or placed in an obscure area of his body.