|Aliases||"World's Fastest Man"|
|Family||Mrs. Bullet (wife),|
Little Leadheads (children)
|First Appearance||Dial M for Monkey: Rasslor|
|Voiced By||Tom Kenny|
Living Bullet is an armored superhero who can move at the speed of a bullet and is referred to as the "World's Fastest Man". He is the fastest member of The Justice Friends.
Living Bullet is a yellow, golden bullet with eyes and a mouth.
True to his name, Living Bullet is as fast, if not faster, than a speeding bullet, moving and appearing from place to place in the blink of an eye. His movements are so fast that his scenes can barely contain a single frame of his movement. With such amazingly sonic speeds, he is likely the fastest member of the Justice Friends, if not the fastest being in the world. Like a bullet, he is also tough as metal and can push foes with great force and survive crashing into concrete buildings and pavement. Despite his blinding speed, he was not fast enough to avoid defeat at the hands of the invincible Rasslor or avoid being crushed by Badaxtra. His bullet body was also incapable of piercing Badaxtra's thick hide. However, the fact that he was one of the few heroes summoned by Rasslor to represent his planet shows that he is one of the most powerful heroes on Earth.
- Super Speed: Living Bullet can fly incredibly fast at near sonic speeds to the point that nobody can see him move, making him one of the fastest, if not the fastest man alive.
- Shooting: Living Bullet can fly fast enough to smash into his enemies and send them flying like a gun to a can.
- Super Endurance: Thanks to his metallic frame, he has more endurance than ordinary beings, able to resist blows from mighty beings like Krunk and She-Thing, however his body can only take so much damage before it starts getting full of dents.
- Krunk's Date
- Pain in the Mouth (Cameo)
- Last But Not Beast
- Comic Relief (Pictured)
- Would You Like That in the Can (Pictured)
- He is inspired by the describing quote in the classic Superman introduction "Faster than a speeding bullet".
- Living Bullet is a parody of Marvel's Iron Man and DC's The Flash. Having Iron Man's armor but the Flash's super speed.
- He may also be a parody of Fawcett Comics' Bulletman.
- He has children which he calls his "little leadheads".
- Living Bullet was one of two members of the Justice Friends beyond the main three to be featured prominently in an episode of the Justice Friends shorts, the other being White Tiger.
|Major Glory • Valhallen • Krunk • Living Bullet • White Tiger • Capital G • Rat Man • Phan Tone • Miss Spell • Tiki Torch • Sam-R-I • Snowman • Fatboy • The Declaration of Independence • Jaw of Freedom • Monkey (honorary member)|
|Doctor Diablos • Doctor Diablos' Demonic Henchmen • Minotaur • Disgruntled Postman • Bee • Comrade Red • Von Hellen • Heck Hound • Math Magician • Mental Mouse • She-Thing • Bertha the Barbarian • Grappulator • Rasslor • Barbequor • Silver Spooner • Badaxtra|
|Puppet Pal Mitch • Puppet Pal Clem • Uncle Sam • William Goat • Sirens• Global Security • Agent Honeydew • Promotor • Zebra|